In this Agreement unless the context otherwise requires:
|"the Website"||Means various Web pages operated by Findthatfootballcv;|
|"User"||Means Club, Player or Agent who has applied to become a User of Findthatfootballcv Website and has paid the subscription fee and been accepted as a User of Findthatfootballcv;|
Yorkton Ltd (registered under number 04267031) whose registered office is Oswaldtwistle Mills Business Centre, Clifton Mill, Pickup Street, Oswaldtwistle, Accrington, BB5 0EY; Postal Address - Yorkton, 6 Ashleigh Street, Darwen, Lancs, BB3 2JS; Contact Number 07778 655142
|“Third Party Sites”||Means links to other Websites;|
|“Club”||Means an association football club|
|“Player”||Means an association football player|
|“Agent”||Means a registered football agent registered with FIFA|
|“the Parties”||Means the User and Findthatfootballcv|
|“Agreement”||Means these terms and conditions|
1) The User accepts the Agreement.
a. Findthatfootballcv reserves the right to amend the terms, conditions including but not limited to the charges and fees associated with the use of the Website.
b. The Website may from time to time contain links to other Websites ("Third Party Sites"). Findthatfootballcv is not liable for the contents of any Third Party Site, including without limitation any links that are contained in a Third Party Site, or any changes, amendments or updates to a Third Party Site. Findthatfootballcv is not liable for any form of transmission or communication received from any Third Party Site. The inclusion of any links does not imply acceptance or endorsement by Findthatfootballcv of any links from Third Party Sites or any association with its owners or operators.
c. The User warrants to Findthatfootballcv that they will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement and further warrants that they will not use the Website in any manner which could damage, disable or impair the Website or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Website and will not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Website.
d. Findthatfootballcv will issue a User ID and password to Users to enable use of the Website and access to other content or services on the Website.
e. The User ID and password are not transferable to other users or non Users of the Website
f. The User warrants to Findthatfootballcv that their User ID and password is kept confidential.
g. Findthatfootballcv reserves the right to disable User ID and password and cancel membership of the membership without notice or explanation if there is any breach of this Agreement.
h. The Website may contain information of Clubs, Players and Agents to enable the User to communicate through the Website with the other registered Users of the Website and the User agrees to use the Website portal to send and receive messages that are proper and related to the services of Findthatfootballcv.
i. The User agrees to comply with the rules and regulations of the relevant Football Association in all respects in particular any rules or regulations in force regarding approaches to players who are not under written contract to a Club.
j. Findthatfootballcv will terminate without notice the membership of any User that does not abide or comply with (i) and with the rules of any FIFA registered Football Association.
k. Findthatfootballcv reserves the right to terminate the Users access to the Website at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
2) References to Findthatfootballcv shall be deemed to include reference to any successor or affiliated organisation or any organisation or entity which has taken over either or both the functions and responsibilities of such organisations. References shall include their successors and assignees.
3) Findthatfootballcv reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part at Findthatfootballcv’s sole discretion.
4) The words in this Agreement shall bear their natural meaning and no term shall, therefore, be construed contra proferentem.
5) Findthatfootballcv does not claim ownership of the materials provided by the User to Findthatfootballcv
6) The User hereby agrees by inputting, providing or submitting information that they unconditionally grant to Findthatfootballcv and its affiliated companies and necessary sub licensees permission to use this information in connection with the operation of their businesses including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat the information.
7) Findthatfootballcv warrant s that it will not disclose any Users personal information to any third party organisation without the express permission of the User.
8) No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of information provided herein. Findthatfootballcv is under no obligation to post or use any information provided by the Users and may remove information at any time and at Findthatfootballcv’s sole discretion.
9) By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting information the User warrants and represents that they own or otherwise control all of the rights to the information as described including without limitation all the rights necessary to provide, post, upload, input or submit the information.
10) Findthatfootballcv reserves the right to alter and amend the Website at any time.
11) Findthatfootballcv make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, and accuracy of the information and Findthatfootballcv disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to the information.
12) To the maximum extent permitted by law, in no event shall Findthatfootballcv be liable for a. any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Website, with the delay or inability to use the Website or related services, the provision of or failure to provide services through the Website or otherwise arising out of the use of the Website, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, even if the website or any of its suppliers has been advised of the possibility of damages because some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to Users.
13) The Findthatfootballcv reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate the Users access to the Website and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
14) Use of the Website is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of this Agreement, including without limitation this paragraph. The Parties agree that this Agreement does not constitute a joint venture, partnership or employment and further agree that no agency relationship or affiliation exists between the User and Findthatfootballcv as a result of this Agreement.
15) All contents of Website are: Copyright 2011 of Findthatfootballcv and/or its suppliers. All rights reserved.
16) The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
17) Any rights not expressly granted in this Agreement are reserved.
18) Unless contained herein, this Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the Parties with respect to the Website and services provided by Findthatfootballcv.
19) If the User is not satisfied with any portion of the Website, or with any of this Agreement the Users sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Website.
20) Booking and Cancellation Procedure
Once your payment has been accepted, your confirmation email will be sent confirming your place at your selected trial. To cancel your booking or to change your chosen trial day, you must contact us via email at least 7 days before the trial day to be eligible to transfer your place to an alternative trial event.
Trial Day Fees are non-refundable. If you give us 7 days notice we will enter you for the following trial in your region
Subscription: Users may cancel their recurrent payment at any time within their 'Account ' and will continue to have access to the site until the anniversary of their subscription.
21) This Agreement is governed by the laws of England and Wales.